If your department has an area where it's difficult for people to maintain their distance, you may want to consider installing a temporary partition. Partitions can be ordered through Facilities Management and customized to meet a variety of spaces and needs. Click here to learn more about partition options, including a checklist detailing which spaces benefit most from a barrier.
Medical PPE on U Market
If you need to purchase healthcare designated PPE for non-healthcare use, please fill out and submit this form. A U Market representative will contact you regarding your request as soon as possible."
Non-Medical PPE on U Market
The following non-medical Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is now in stock on U Market. To find the items below, type one of the product numbers into the U Market search bar.
Due to availability, these items may go on backorder and alternate items will be made available. This list will be updated as products and on-hand quantities change. All PPE is non-returnable and please follow the order limits so we have enough stock to meet the current need.
If you have any questions, or have difficulty locating these items, please contact U Market Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The University is providing two branded face masks to all U of M EMPLOYEES in your department/office. These are available at no cost by following the ordering instructions listed below.
- The University is providing face shields to all U of M INSTRUCTORS at no cost to the department. Departments may order two face shields for each instructor teaching in-person classes by following the ordering instructions listed below.
Please use the following chartstring: Fund: 1026 / DeptID: 11624 / Program: 20571 / CF2: 1000018130 when ordering CX40605 and CX40565. This chart string is only to be used when ordering these TWO specific products. If you are placing an order for additional PPE, you must use your department chartstring.
For those who have a disability or medical condition, clear face masks can be requested for access by contacting email@example.com.
- Crookston - CX40607 / Duluth - CX40608 / Morris - CX40609 / Rochester - CX40606
- University COVID Action Network (U-CAN) volunteers have hand-sewn these decorative and effective masks and donated them to keep our community safe. There are number of different styles and sizes. Just search for "U-CAN" on U Market to see available options.
- Needs Two AAA Batteries / Product #: GE40178
HAND SANITIZER STAND
The 3 items below are needed for a free-standing hand sanitizer dispenser. The hand sanitizer cartridges can be reordered and replaced once empty.
- This product does not include a spray trigger.
All products listed below are powder-free, nitrile gloves.
- • Small - CX40982
- • Small - CX40676